We’re updating our Privacy Notice to reflect changes we’ve made to strengthen your privacy rights. This is part of our ongoing commitment to be transparent about how we collect and use your data and how we keep it safe. We have included changes to address the new standards introduced by the European data protection law known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The personal information we collect
- Why we collect and use your personal information
- Why we process your personal information
- When we will disclose your personal information to a third-party organisation
- The rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal information
- The steps we take to ensure your information is kept secure and confidential
- How long we will hold your information for; and
- How to contact us
For further information
Shelton Care Group
77 Shelton New Road
Stoke on Trent, ST4 7AA
We pride ourselves in our supportive culture, we actively encourage continuing professional development (CPD) with all our staff. The organisation continues to develop it’s facilities on campus within the staff training centre.